Zatar -crusted chicken breast with zucchini , baby onions and Pistachio sauce
|chicken breast with bone
fresh bread crumbs
crushed black pepper
1. Marinate the chicken breast with salt, crushed pepper, chopped garlic and oil.
2. Cook the chicken breast in a pan. Cook each side of the breast for a minute.
3. Mix the Zatar spice and bread crumbs. Coat the chicken with this mixture. Place the chicken in an oven and cook until done.
4. Cut the zucchini and yellow squash into slices. Grill them on a pan with seasoning and herbs.
5. In a pan, sauté onion, garlic and thyme. Add diced tomatoes to this. Cook until the water evaporates. Season as per taste.
6. Roast peeled baby onions with oil, salt and crushed black pepper. Boil the potatoes, peel and crush into smaller pieces.
7. For the sauce, crush the black grapes. Boil them with a little sugar, ginger and a cinnamon stick until it reduces to a syrupy consistency. Chop the pistachios and set aside for the sauce.
8. Place the crushed potato mixture on a plate. Arrange the chicken breast over the potato mixture. Stack the zucchini and top it up with the tomato mixture.
9. Pour a thin line of grape sauce around the chicken. Mix the pistachios. Drizzle the remaining sauce on the plate. Arrange the baby onions in front of the chicken. Serve hot.