• 1 ½ kg watermelon, chilled
• 1 ½ limes, juiced
• ¾ cup feta cheese
• ½ cup chopped mint leaves
• ¼ cup olive oil
• ¾ tsp. salt
• ½ tsp. black pepper
• In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, juiced lime, salt and pepper to make a dressing.
• Chop the watermelon into chunks and place in a large salad bowl.
• Pour the dressing and mint leaves over the watermelon and toss gently to coat.
• Put the crumbled feta and stir gently to integrate it into the salad.
• Before serving, sprinkle each bowl of salad with a little more feta and crushed black pepper.
Pic courtesy: Pixabay