• Take a pan, heat some oil and add vegetables (carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes and olives). Allow the vegetables to cook.
• Now, in this pan add heavy cream and pasta. Bring it to boil.
• Cover the pan with a lid and reduce the flame. Allow it to cook for about 15-20 minutes.
• Turn off the heat and add parmesan cheese. Pour half of the pasta into a 11*7 greased baking dish.
• Sprinkle every one cup of mozzarella cheese.
• Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on the top. Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
• Broil 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese turns golden brown.
• Before serving sprinkle some fresh parsley.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com