One of the essential aspects of leading a healthy life is to ensure that you are maintaining a good grooming and personal hygiene. Personal hygiene is an act of maintaining grooming and cleanliness of your external body.
In order to lower the risk of being effected by diseases, you must look after your personal health. Here are some of the habits that go a long way in keeping you fit.
1. Make sure to bath regularly. One of the essential ways to protecting yourself from infections is to make sure to bath twice a day. The act of bathing helps to remove dirt and odours. It is an excellent way of enjoying some alone time and also it is a way of relaxing.
2. Wash your hands before eating. Washing hands before eating is an effective way to prevent infections. When you eat without washing your hands, the germs and bacteria that are left on your palms and fingers can be easily transferred into your mouth.
3. Clean your wardrobe. Cleaning your wardrobe atleast once a month is a good habit to maintain personal hygiene. In order to ensure pests don't enter your wardrobe use naphthalene balls.
4. Clean your teeth well. Maintaining a good oral health is also an essential step in personal hygiene. Brush twice a day and floss on a daily basis. Make sure to clean your mouth after every meal, as this will remove all the food particles. By leaving food in your teeth, it may lead to the accumulation of tartar, which will become plaque after a period of time. This plaque might lead to some serious dental problems.
5. Get a good sleep. One of the main reasons for feeling lethargic is lack of proper sleep. We need about 7-8 hours of sleep in order to stay active throughout the day. Sleeping well also decreases your stress levels, regulates blood sugar levels and keeps your immune system healthy.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com