Garam masala powder
• Boil some water in a pan, add the spinach and cook for about 5-10 minutes. Once it is cooked, strain the water and let it cool.
• Now take this boiled spinach and put it in the grinder. Blend it into a fine paste.
• Now take some ghee in a frying pan, and fry the tofu pieces. Keep them aside.
• In the same pan, add 2 tsp ghee, bay leaf, a piece of cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
• Add the green chillies, onions, ginger and 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder. Add the palak puree.
• Add garam masala powder, few dried fenugreek leaves, sugar and salt. Mix all well.
• Cook in low heat for about 10 minutes. Add the shallow fried tofu and mix well. Cook for another 5 minutes.
• Garnish with fresh cream and serve hot.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com