Does your diet require you to consume salads? Tired of eating the normal ones? Well, here is a recipe for you that is fun and delicious. It contains spinach that is pumped with nutrients which also results in good skin, hair and bone health. The best part is that this salad has strawberries, the best berries that are loaded with Vitamin C.
• 1 cup of spinach, leaves torn into bite size pieces
• ½ cup of strawberries, sliced (seasonal)
• ¾ cup of Feta cheese (optional)
• ¼ cup of mint leaves, roughly chopped
• 1.5 tbsps olive oil
• ¾ tbsps lemon juice
• White pepper
• Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice together.
• Add a pinch of salt and freshly ground white pepper. Whisk more.
• Store the dressing in the fridge until you are ready to serve the salad.
• Toss the spinach and mint in a large serving bowl.
• Right before serving, add the strawberries, feta & gently drizzle the dressing.
• Add little dressing at a time. You can stop when you think it’s enough.
Pic courtesy: Pixabay