This party season try out something new for your attire, try out the new smokey eye looks which makes you look great on any outfit.
- Using a perfect combination of lighter and darker eye shadow helps in creating a perfect smokey effect to your eyes, the smokey effect is created by blending the lighter and darker shades of eye shadow together to create a smudged effect.
- Take the lightest shade as a base and blend the medium grey eye shadow into your socket line
- Highlight your eyes with dark shade by applying to the corner of your eye and winging it out slightly to create a flick which helps in making your eyes look bigger.
- Give that extra defining look to your eyes by adding black eyeliner, line the top of your eyes by matching it with eye shadow.
- Give the final touch ups by sweeping the mascara over your top and bottom lashes.