For shrimp fillings
Ginger garlic paste
Spring onion stalk
Chopped coriander leaves
• In a bowl, add shrimp, ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper, onion, spring onion stalk, soy sauce, coriander leaves, oil and mix well.
• Keep the shrimp fillings aside.
• Mix all the maida with salt and oil. Gradually add water and knead for 5 minutes.
• Roll the dough into small balls
• Start rolling out flat. Place the shrimp fillings in the centre.
• Start folding from one side and seal both the edges by pressing
• Boil water in a momo steamer
• Grease the momo tray in the steamer and steam cook for about 25 minutes.
• Serve these delicious shrimp momos with some chutney.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com