Ginger garlic paste
• Marinate the shrimp with soy sauce, corn flour, pepper, salt. Mix them well and marinate for about 30 minutes.
• Cook the macaroni shells with oil and salt
• Cook the marinated shrimp with some oil and keep aside.
• In the same pan, sauté the onions, garlic, green chilli, ginger, capsicum and ginger garlic paste.
• Sauté these for about 2 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper, and chilli flakes.
• Add tomato ketchup and cooked shrimp. Toss them and add the cooked macaroni shells.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com