Sliced green bell pepper
Sliced red bell pepper
Sliced yellow bell pepper
Pepper jack cheese
• Take a large pan, and heat some oil. To this, add the shrimp pieces and cook it for about 4-5 minutes. Then turn off the flame. Remove the shrimp from the pan
• In the same pan, add the onions and the bell peppers, cook until the onions turn translucent.
• Now add the shrimp back to the pan, in which you fried the onions. To this add salt, cumin, garlic powder, and chilli powder. Stir continuously for about 30 seconds.
• Add milk and the penne pasta and keep stirring.
• Cook the pasta for about 15-20 minutes until the milk reduced to a thick sauce and pasta is fully cooked. Finally, add the cheese and mix till it completely melts.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com