Are you having a sweet craving but don’t want to ditch your diet and let all those hours of workout go to waste? Then look no further as we give you a healthy and easy to make recipe of a honey cherry sorbet. A three-ingredient recipe, it is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian and paleo friendly. It doesn’t get simpler than this!
- Pitted cherries – ½ kg (fresh or frozen and slightly thawed)
- Honey -1/4 cup
- Water- 1 cup
- Blend the cherries, honey and water in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Pour into a mould or a loaf pan and smooth into an even layer. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and freeze for a minimum of two hours. Leave overnight for best results.
- Serve with fresh cherries for best taste.
Note: You can replace the honey with any other sweetener of your choice.