- Dry ingredients: Take a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/3 cup maida, 2 tbsp cocoa, ½ tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp salt and ¾ cup sugar. Mix all of these ingredients well.
- Wet ingredients: Take another bowl, add ¼ cup oil, 1 egg, a few drops of vanilla extract, ½ tsp white vinegar/apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp red colour and 2/3 cup butter milk.
- Now take the wet mixture and pour it in the dry ingredients bowl and mix well using a whisk. Make sure all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Now take a cupcake tray, align the paper cupcakes and pour this batter. Put this in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
- While it is baking, make the cream cheese frosting. In a bowl, add 200 grams cream cheese, 3 cups powdered sugar, 2 tbsp corn starch and ½ cup melted butter. Mix all of these ingredients using an electric blender.
- Once the cupcakes are done, remove them from the oven and using a piping bag, decorate them with cream cheese frosting and serve it.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com