|For the raspberry mascarpone mousse
For the orange-scented chocolate cake
orange zest of
For the coconut jelly
1. Whip egg yolks till stiff peaks form. Boil the sugar and water to a soft ball stage (116°C).
2. Add the soft ball of sugar to the whipped yolks. Whip till ribbon consistency.
3. Fold in the mascarpone and whipped cream, and the raspberry puree and gelatin.
4. Set in desired mould.
5. To make the orange scented chocolate cake: preheat the oven to 180°C. Whisk the eggs, sugar and orange zest till ribbon consistency. Melt the butter and chocolate. Allow it to cool. Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and macadamia nuts. Fold in the cooled melted butter and chocolate mixture. Pour the batter into a greased mould and bake for 35 minutes.
6. Soak the gelatin in cold water.
7. Boil the coconut milk, sugar and liquid glucose. Add the gelatin and mix till smooth. Set in a mould and refrigerate.
8. Plate and serve chilled. - Recipe by: Taj Krishna