Vanilla sponge cake
• Wash and chop some raspberries and keep them aside.
• Macerate the raspberries (make them soften by soaking in liquid)
• Stir the raspberries in sugar and allow the raspberries to release their natural juices.
• Once the raspberries are soft, mash them and set it aside.
• Now take the vanilla sponge cake, and cut it in the shape of the serving glass.
• Place heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl, and beat it until it becomes fluffy. Now add powdered sugar and beat it together. Chill it.
• To serve, layer a serving glass with vanilla sponge cake, macerated raspberries and whipped cream. Repeat the process till the glass is full.
• Before serving add some fresh raspberries.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com