Whey protein vanilla flavour
1 ½ cups
• Place paper liners in a muffin tin and set this aside.
• In a bowl, mix the protein powder and almond butter.
• Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in another bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds until it becomes fluffy.
• Place 1 tbsp melted chocolate in the bottom of each liner. Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 10 minutes or until the chocolate sets.
• Place 2 tsp of almond butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
• Add the additional tablespoon of chocolate on top of the almond butter mixture. Chill until it becomes firm.
• Store in the refrigerator and serve.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com