1 ½ tbsp
- Take a blender and blend 500 grams of peaches into a smooth paste.
- Now take a mixing bowl, add 1 tbsp of gelatine and 60 millilitres of water and mix it well. Heat it for about 30 seconds.
- In another mixing bowl, add 170 gram of powdered sugar and 3 egg yolks and mix it.
- Take a deep dish , add some water and bring it to boil. Now place the egg yolk mixture on top of the boiling water and keep stirring. In this, add the peach puree and mix it again. Remove it from heat.
- In a fresh mixing bowl, add 4 egg whites and whisk it.
- To the peach puree, add gelatine, 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice and mix it. Also add the egg white mixture. Finally, add the whipping cream mixture.
- Take a baking tray and place a glass container in such a way that its a bit tilted. Now, fill this glass halfway with peach puree. Freeze it for about 7-8 hours.
- Remove this sweet dish from the freezer and add whipped cream.
- Before serving, top it off with mint and some peach slices.
-Akhila Kakarala and Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com