Mango 600 grams
Water 100 millilitres
Semolina 45 grams
Oil for frying
Sunflower seeds 50 grams
Milk 250 millilitres
Mint to garnish
Sugar 110 grams
Wheat flour 200 grams
Salt ½ tsp
• Take a large mixing bowl, add 200 grams of wheat flour, 45 grams of semolina, ½ tsp of salt, and mix all of these ingredients well.
• To this mixture, ass about 100 millilitres of water and knead it into a soft dough. Allow it to rest for about 15 minutes
• Now take a rolling pin and flatten the dough.
• Cut the dough into circular shape. Now deep fry these in a frying pan. Cook until they turn golden brown.
• Drain the excess oil after frying.
• Take another pan, add sunflower seeds, and roast until they turn golden brown.
• In a blender, add 600 grams mangoes, 250 millilitres milk and 110 grams sugar and blend it well into a smooth puree
• Now take a pani puri and crack the top of it, in this add roasted sunflower seeds and the mango puree. Before serving, garnish with fresh mint.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com