Badami Dum Ka Murgh is a delicious chicken dish made with rich cream and almonds. karare khumb is a vegetarian appetizer made with mushrooms and flavourful spices. A chef from Taj Banjara has shared these two recipes.
Badami Dum Ka Murgh
Whole dressed chicken
Red chilli powder
Mint leaves; chopped
Coriander leaves; chopped
- Clean and cut the chicken into two pieces.
- Soak the almonds and grind them along with brown onion and curd to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the garam masala. Then add mixture of ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt; cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and paste; cover the pan; cook the chicken on slow heat till it is cooked.
- Garnish with fresh cream, pista and almond flakes.
Chopped green chilli
Chopped coriander leaves
- Clean and blanch the mushroom and remove the stem.
- For filling the mushroom take chopped onions, green chilli, ginger, coriander, grated paneer, jeera powder and chat masala.
- Take gram flour and salt; add water and make a thin batter.
- Dip the stuffed mushroom into the batter and then into crushed roasted papad.
- Deep fry the mushroom and serve hot with mint chutney.