• Take a frying pan; add some oil, onions and garlic. Sauté them well.
• Now add the chopped bell peppers and mix well. Now, add mushroom pieces.
• In the same frying pan, add salt and Italian seasoning. Mix well. Turn off the flame and let is cool for a while.
• Once you bring it down from the flame, add a few coriander leaves and mix. Finally add the mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
• Now take the bread slices (trim the edges) and fill it with the mushroom + mayonnaise mixture.
Pic Courtsey: Pixabay.com