garam masala powder
a few drops
1. Wash the chicken well and removeexcess fat and mucus tissues, ifany. Marinate the whole chickenwith salt, ginger-garlic paste, chillipowder, and curd, and keep itasidefor an hour.
2. Sauté the chicken mince with onionand ginger-garlic paste, dry masala,chopped coriander and mint. Nowstuff the whole chicken with sautéedchicken mince and boiled egg.
3. Dry roast poppy seed, almond,cashew and make a fine paste of it
4. Put some ghee in a pan and addshahizeera to it; when it cracklesadd ginger-garlic paste and powdered masalas and cook until the oil separates (indicates that themasala is cooked).
5. Roast the marinated chicken in anoven until half done. Then addchicken to the gravy; add beatencurd, cardamom powder, and garam masala. Cover and cookon a slow flame until the chicken istender.
4. For rice, add some ghee and shahizeera in a pan, then add water.Once it boils, add salt and sugar and soak until cooked.
5. Put cooked chicken on a platter;add some rice and gravy. Garnish with dry fruit and herbs. It can alsobe relished with roti or naan. Servesfour.