1. First, chop the pistachios and walnuts.
2. Set up the food processor and make a fine paste of the chopped nuts, chilli paste, molasses, breadcrumbs, cumin powder, and salt, while periodically adding olive oil to it.
3. Once it’s done, serve it with a few more chopped nuts.
1. Clean and remove the pulp from the roasted eggplant and drain the excess water. Chop the pulp into a
2. semi-fine paste and then cream the hung yogurt with salt, citric acid, and garlic.
3. Add the eggplant pulp to this mixture and once it’s mixed thoroughly, add the tahini paste and mix well again.
1. Soak the chickpeas overnight and drain out the excess water. Let it boil in fresh water until it’s over cooked.
2. Add ice cubes to cool it down and churn the chickpeas with salt, citric acid, and tahini in a food processor until it’s a smooth paste.
3. Mix chopped parsley, onions, and tomatoes with the hummus in a bowl. Finish it with a drizzle of olive oil on top and serve.