Oscar season is here and it is all about glitter, glitter and more glitter. Apart from the winners, stunning designer outfits, acceptance speeches being the crucial elements, the jewellery also plays an important role. No other red carpet has seen stunning diamonds, perfect platinum more beautiful than the prestigious Oscar awards. With sky rocketing prices, celebrities invest millions of dollars on jewellery.
From the Oscar awards there were seven most expensive pieces of jewellery of all times. The spectacular jewellery pieces range from $2.5 million to $20 million.
1. In 2009 Oscars, renowned actress Angelina Jolie wore $2.5 million Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
Pic courtesy: http://1.bp.blogspot.com
2. The very talented actress Priyanka Chopra wore $3.2 million Lorraine Schwartz earrings in Academy awards 2016.
Pic courtesy: http://media2.intoday.in
3. Gorgeous Sandra Bullock wore a $6.4 million Lorraine Schwartz bracelet in Oscar 2014.
Pic courtesy: http://wpc.4d27.edgecastcdn.net
4. Pretty Nicole Kidman wore L'Wren Scott necklace worth $7 million in Academy awards 2008.
Pic courtesy: https://i2.wp.com
5. Known for her unique fashion sense the sensational singer Lady Gaga wore $8 million Lorraine Schwartz earrings in Oscar 2016.
Pic courtesy: http://img.huffingtonpost.com
6. The talented American actress and film producer Charlize Theron wore Harry Winston necklace in Oscar 2014 which is worth $15 million.
Pic courtesy: http://blog.usantiqueshows.com
7. The most expensive necklace in the academy awards was worn by the very bold, glamorous Hollywood actress of the golden age Gloria Stuart. She wore Harry Winston necklace in 1998, which is worth $20 million.
Pic courtesy: http://socialdesignmagazine.com
- Akhila kakarala