You can’t eat just one.
1½ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup sugar
¾ 3 stick unsalted butter, 2 sticks chilled and cut into pieces, 1 stick at room temperature
½ cup packed brown sugar
Two cans unsweeten condensed milk
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
¼ cup heavy cream
1 Preheat the oven to 180c.
2 Sift the flour into the bowl of a food processor. Along with the sugar and the chilled butter and mix the mixture until it crumbles up.
3. Press the crumbled mixture into a pan which is lightly sprayed with a vegetable oil
4. Bake it for 30 to 35 min until light golden brown and let it cool over a wire rack
5. For the caramel: melt the brown sugar along with the butter and condensed milk and simmer it until it thickens and becomes light golden in colour. Remove the caramel from heat and spread it out evenly over the cooled cookie mixture
6. As the caramel is cooling, melt the chocolate over a bowl of simmering water and gradually add heavy cream and mix well
7. Pour the melted chocolate over the cooled caramel and set it in refrigerator for 2 hours and cut and serve it chilled