3 ½ cup
- Freeze the canister of an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
- Now to make the sauce- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, Combine ½ cup Mango juice and sugar. Bring it to boil. Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
- Take a blender, add mango pieces, coconut milk, and mango juice. Blend all of these ingredients for about 5 minutes.
- Pour this mixture into ice cream maker and churn for 30 minutes, until it becomes soft.
- Fill about 5 glasses with ½ cup mango juice. Transfer the frozen mango mixture into a piping bag and now pipe evenly into the glasses. The frozen mango mixture will float in the liquid. Continue piping until you reach the top of the glass.
- Top it off with some fresh mango pieces.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com