|boneless lamb, cubed
For the paste:
1. Broil the coconut, poppy seeds and cashew nuts. Add the remaining ingredients and make a fine paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
3. Add the curry leaf, chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are soft.
4. Add the paste and cook until the raw flavour of the masala dissipates.
5. Add the boneless lamb cubes and simmer on a slow flame. Add water as required.
6. Cook until the lamb is tender Adjust seasoning and serve hot, garnished with fried curry leaves.