|Freshly grated coconut
• Combine the grate coconut, sugar and ghee in a deep non-stick pan
• Mix well and cook on slow flame for 10mintues while stirring continuously
• Immediately pour into a greased 275mm. (7” diameter plate) and spread it evenly.
• Cut them immediately into 14 to 16 equal pieces using a sharp knife.
• Sprinkle the chopped almonds evenly over them and press it lightly.
• Keep aside to cool for 30minutes.
• Serve immediately or store in an air tight container.
Pic Courtesy: pixabay.com