The onset of summer brings the season of refreshing cool drinks. And one such drink is Jaljeera water. It is not only refreshing but has several health benefits too; from detoxifying and keeping your body cool, improving digestion, improving gastric problems and immune system, to helping in weight loss. Acknowledging the importance of a glass of jaljeera water, we share with you an easy recipe of the drink.
- 3-4 tbsp fresh mint leaves as required
- Small piece of ginger
- 2tbsp of Coriander leaves
- 3tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp hing
- ½ sugar (if required)
- 2tsp dry mango powder
- Grind fresh mint (pudina leaves), coriander, and ginger with ½ cup of water and make a smooth paste.
- Strain the paste to remove remains.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the paste and stir well.
- Add more water as required and stir it again.
- Add ice-cubes in a glass and pour the mixture into it.
- Garnish with lemon slice and serve fresh.
Pic Courtesy: Pexels