Smartphone users can now transform their phones into 3D holograms; a new instructional video has proved.
According to MrWhosTheBoss, the futuristic concept of the hologram can be easily achieved with just a few every day, household items and the results are pretty fantastic.
Here’s what you need to pull this 3D hologram off.
• Graph paper
• A CD case
• A pen
• A pair of scissors
• Some sort of tape or superglue
• A utility knife or glass cutter
• Your smartphone
The instructions for putting it all together and the whole video tutorial below.
1. Draw a trapezoid shape on the graph paper using the dimensions 1cm x 3.5cm x 6cm.
2. Break off the sides of the CD case and carefully trace around the template you just made to cut the shape into the CD case’s plastic. You need to do this four times.
3. Tape the four plastic pieces together, with the longest sides facing the top of the build.
4. IMPORTANT: Choose a holograph-specific video you’d like to project.
5. Put the shape over the video playing on your smartphone to create the 3D hologram
..... Devashree Goenka