You won't believe how easy it is to make flavourful snacks that will help you bid farewell to hanger for good! Plus all these snacks are healthy, satisfying, and pro-approved―what’s not to love?Read below for the quick recipes.
- Almond and raisins crunchy millet muesli 230 grams
- Honey 120 grams
- Unsalted butter cut into pieces 56 grams
- Light brown sugar 50 grams
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Open a packet of Almond Millet Muesli, slightly toast it using a non-stick pan over a gentle heat.
- Mix butter, honey, brown sugar and salt in a saucepan & cook over medium heat till sugar melts and becomes gummy.
- In a bowl, add the Muesli, pour the melted butter, honey, sugar and mix well using a spatula.
- When the mixture starts to cool down, take a lined tray, grease with remaining butter and pour the mixture.
- Bake the mixture for 20 min over 150*c. Take out using a sharp knife and cut into a rectangular shape and then allow it to cool.
Chatpata Bhel Style Muesli
- Chatpata Muesli 120 gm
- Chopped Onion 25 gm
- Chopped Green Chilli 05 gm
- Chopped tomato 25 gm
- chopped coriander 02 gm
- Spring onion /Parsley for garnish
- Chaat masala 01 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice 01
- Olive oil 01 teaspoon
- Chilli powder ½ teaspoon
- • In a bowl, add chopped onion, tomato and green chilli.
- • Add lemon juice, chaat masala and chilli powder.
- • Add Chatpata Muesli and give it a gentle toss.
- • Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Banana Ragi Flakes and Almond Raisins Muesli Shake
- Banana Ragi Flakes 80 gm
- Skim milk 120 ml
- Honey 50 ml
- Take 80 gms Banana Ragi flakes and grind into fine powder.
- Add milk and honey in the jar, churn till it blends well.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve chilled.