Normally, the first thing that comes to mind when hearing the word “travel” is that it’s time for a vacation. But with the coronavirus creating mayhem worldwide, leisure travel has become a big no for the near future. But don’t fret too much; when it’s safe to travel again, we’ve got you covered with some of the most exciting vacation destinations worldwide!
We’ve done the work for you, investigating some prime vacation spots that are sure to make your international trip a memorable experience. From budget to luxury, there are plenty of choices to settle on. So fasten your seatbelts and get ready for a roller coaster ride of the best vacation destinations for your next holiday! - Krishna
Greenland – Snowy Wonderland
Fulfil your dream of visiting the polar circle by taking a visit to Greenland, considered one of the most exotic vacation destinations in the world. Greenland is an excellent place for a scenic boat trip that may take you across numerous icebergs and allow you to have an unbelievable encounter with whales, walruses, and lots of other ocean creatures. It is one among the most amazing vacation spots in summer, as it will have longer days and shorter nights, giving you more time to enjoy all the fun activities.
- Tourist attractions: Snow sledding
- Best time to visit: June to September
- Getting there: Fly to Reykjavík, Iceland and then on to Nuuk in Greenland
- Places to go: Ilulissat, Nuuk, Kangerlussuaq, Disko Bugt
- Things totry: Dog sledding, kayaking, backpacking and hiking
- Best stay options: The Blue House, Hotel Hans Egede, Hotel Arctic, and Hotel Kulusuk
- Eateries to try: Restaurant Icefiord, Restaurant Roklubben, and RestaurantMamartut
- Travel tips: Pack adequate woollens and thermals.
- Local language: Greenlandic
- Local currency: Danish Krone (DKK)
- Suggested stay: 7-8 days
Cappadocia – Land of Hot Air Balloons
This marvellous Turkish region is known for its distinctive rock formations that have caves with ancient Moslem inscriptions. Mixed with the exotic culture and engaging history of Turkey, this place is ideal for a romantic honeymoon, a visit with family, or maybe a solo backpacking journey, making it a terrific holiday choice. The balloon-filled skies of Cappadocia aren’t the sole factor that draws visitors here. You’ll be equally amazed by its underground labyrinthine cities, caves, and ravines which may make you think about staying there forever. Check it out!
- Tourist attractions: Hot air balloon ride
- Besttime tovisit: April to May
- Getting there: Fly to Istanbul and take a bus or an employed vehicle to drive to Cappadocia
- Places togo: Pasabag, Hasandagi, Pigeon Valley and Uchisar Castle
- Things totry: Hot air balloon rides, cave exploration, and hiking
- Best stay options: Cappadocia Cave Suites, Cappadocia Caves Hotel and the Cappadocia Hotel
- Eateries to try: Inci Cave, Topdeck Cave, Cappadocia Cuisine
- Travel tips: Always carry 2 bottles of water to keep yourself hydrated
- Local language: Cappadocia Greek
- Local currency: Turkish lira (TRY)
- Suggested stay: 1-2 days
London –Big Ben and More!
London is world-famous for its history and amazing energy, and don’t forget the delicious fish and chips that may keep you coming back for more! There are lots of reasons why it’s one of the most amazingcities to visit. You’ll enjoy tons of fun activities as there’s so much to try and do in London. Also one can simply hang around in the city’s bars and pubs to explore the fun nightlife and you’ll see why it’s among the best places for a summer vacation.
- Tourist attractions: Big Ben, Westminster Abbey
- Besttime to visit: March to May
- Getting there: Fly to London Heathrow airport.
- Places togo: The London Eye, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Tower of London
- Things to try:Nightlife, food tours, shopping and sightseeing
- Best stay options: Heston Hyde hotel, Good Hotel, Wellesley Hotel and Hilton London Tower Bridge
- Eateries to try: Padella, Amrutha Lounge and Sketch
- Travel tips: Carry a cardigan or a lightweight jacket.
- Local language: English
- Local currency: Sterling Pound (GBP)
- Suggested stay: 2-3 days
Prague – Hub of Ornate Buildings
Prague has everything for a wonderful and memorable holiday. From the musicality of its Municipal House to the peace of the Spanish temple, everything in this city is well worth visiting. If you decide to shop for glasswork close to Old Town or hike up to the Vysehrad Castle, you’ll definitely have the time of your life! It’s budget-friendly too!
- Tourist attractions: Horse-cart ride around the old town
- Besttime tovisit: May to September
- Getting there: Fly to Prague and then take a shuttle or taxi.
- Places to go: Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge, Old Town
- Things to try: Shopping, hiking, nightlife and visiting museums
- Best stay options: Park Inn Hotel, Czech Inn, Hotel NH Prague City and Hotel Carlton
- Eateries to try: Mlynec, Taaj Palace – Indian Restaurant and Bad Jeff’s Barbeque
- Travel tips: Get currency conversion done only at certified stores.
- Local language: Czech
- Local currency: Czech Crowns (CZK)
- Suggested stay: 2-3 days