3 ½ cup
• Freeze the canister of an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
• Now to make the sauce- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, Combine ½ cup grape juice and sugar. Bring it to boil. Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
• Take a blender, add grape pieces, coconut milk, and cooled grape juice. Blend all of these ingredients for about 5 minutes.
• Pour this mixture into ice cream maker and churn for 30 minutes, until it becomes soft.
• Fill about 5 glasses with ½ cup grape juice. Transfer the frozen grapes mixture into a piping bag and now pipe evenly into the glasses. The frozen grape mixture will float in the liquid. Continue piping until you reach the top of the glass.
• Top it off with some fresh grapes.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com