• 1 pound fresh salmon filets, cubed into 1-inch squares
• 1 shallot, diced
• 1 avocado, cubed
• Juice of 1 lime
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Chopped parsley (optional), for topping
1. In a large bowl, toss salmon, shallot, avocado, lime, salt and pepper together. Make sure you get the salmon cubes and avocado well-coated with the lime juice so the salmon gets "cooked" by the acid of the lime and the avocado stays bright green.
2. Place in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
3. Serve with crusty bread and serve chilled.
Recipe From: tablefortwoblog.com