Lamb Kofte is easy to prepare and made with ground lamb and aromatic spices, which have a deep and complex Middle Eastern flavours. This dish taste delicious when served with greek yogurt and spiced flat bread. Coban Salatasi is yet another simple and healthy salad made with fresh vegetables and the extra virgin oil along with lemon add a new flavour to the dish. A Guest chef from Park Hyatt has shared these two recipes.
Bread crumb (fine)
Lean lamb (ground)
- Blend the lamb, egg and bread crumbs in a processor.
- Add the spices, garlic and parsley. Blend till the meat is very fine.
- With damp hands, roll the mixture into finger-shaped patties.
- Fry the patties until cooked and evenly browned.
- Drain the oil.
- Serve hot with tahini and pita bread.
Flat parsley leaves
Extra virgin olive oil
1 big bunch
- Wash and chop the vegetables.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice.
- Toss and serve fresh.