Pot De Crème is a traditional French Custard served in pot shaped cups. Chocolate Pot De Crème is a rich and delicious dessert which is surely a delight to all the chocolate lovers.
2/3 cup of light or heavy cream
11.5 ounce, 1 packet of Ghirardelli 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips
3 tablespoons freshly prepared strong coffee
2 tablespoons coffee liquor or brandy
Sweetened whipped cream
Chopped nuts (for garnish)
• Heat light cream until it reaches a boiling point on medium to low heat in a small sauce pan.
• Using a blender make smaller pieces of chocolate chips.
• In another blender, blend together 3 tablespoons of coffee, 2 tablespoons of coffee liquor or brandy and 2 eggs on high speed until you get a thick consistency.
• To this thick paste add the smaller pieces of chocolate chips and blend on high speed for about 3 minutes until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed together.
• Now pour this mixture into pot shaped cups.
• Refrigerate for atleast 4 hours or overnight. Remember to cover the cups with plastic wrap.
• Before serving the dessert top it with whipped cream and garnish with nuts and chocolate shavings.
Akhila Kakarala with Recipe from: https://whatscookingamerica.net
Pic courtesy: http://www.eatwell101.com