All purpose flour
• Take a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, garlic powder, powdered sugar, and baking powder. Mix all of these ingredients well.
• In another bowl, add butter and oregano. Mix well.
• Now to the prepared flour mixture, add the fresh cream and mix thoroughly. Now, to this add milk.
• Now scoop the batter and place it on a baking tray. Bake for about 20-25 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
• Take a mixing bowl, add melted butter, black pepper and garlic powder. Mix all of these ingredients well. Now brush this mixture on the cookies. Serve it with warm with a glass of hot milk or just by itself.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com