Are you looking for a healthy yet delicious dessert to indulge in this summer? Then, you must try some fruit custard. This easy recipe can be prepared at home. Let us see the ingredients and method to prepare.
- The first step is to wash apples, bananas, grapes, mango and sapota. Cut them into fine pieces and keep them in a bowl and place it aside.
- Now take a vessel and boil 1 litre milk.
- In a separate container, mix about 5-6 tsp of custard powder in cold milk. Keep stirring until you see no lumps.
- Mix this thick custard powder in boiling milk, to this add sugar. Let this mixture cool for a while.
- Now to this, add the finely chopped fruits (apples, banana, grapes, sapota, mango and dry fruits)
- Last finish it off by adding 250 grams of cream. Keep it in the refrigerator and serve it cool.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com