Ginger garlic paste
1 1/2 tbsp
- Take a frying pan, heat oil and add onions, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, and green chillies. Sauté until the onions turn light brown in colour. Then to this, add boneless fish. Keep stirring for a few minutes and remove from the flame.
- Allow this mixture to cool down, and then mix boiled potatoes and garam masala. Season this with salt. Then make round or oval shaped patties/cutlet using this mixture, and keep it aside.
- Take two separate bowls, one with egg white and the other with bread crumbs. First, dip the patty in egg white and then in breadcrumbs.
- Place a frying pan on the flame and heat oil; add these patties in the oil and dry fry. Flip over to make sure it is well cooked.
- Once the patty/cutlet turns golden brown, remove from flame and serve it hot with tomato ketchup.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com