• In a bowl, add 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp dry yeast and 2 tbsp warm milk. Mix all the ingredients well. Cover it with a lid, and keep it aside for about 10 minutes.
• Now take another bowl, add ¼ cup corn flour, ¼ cup baking powder and 1 cup maida and mix thoroughly.
• Now take the yeast mixture, to this add milk, 1 tbsp powdered sugar and ¼ cup butter. Mix it until it becomes a thick paste. Cover it with a lid and keep it aside for about 10 minutes.
• Take the waffle iron, pre heat it and apply some butter. Pour a scoop full of mixture into each waffle cavity and spread it well. Cook it till it becomes brown.
• While the waffle is cooking, take a plate and chop one banana and some strawberries into fine pieces.
• Once the waffle cooks, place it in a plate and top it off with some cut banana and strawberry pieces. Serve this delicious waffle with some maple syrup or honey.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com