Red Chilli paste
Red chilli paste
1 1/2 tsp
1 1/2 tbsp
as per needed
• Take a mixing bowl, Add soy sauce, red chilli paste, pepper, egg white, salt, corn flour and prawns. Mix all of these ingredients well and let it marinate for about an hour.
• Now take a frying pan, fry the marinated prawns, until they turn golden brown. Keep them aside.
• In another frying pan, add some oil, sauté ginger, garlic, chilli flakes, tomato, capsicum and spring onion.
• Keep the flame on low, now add chilli paste, tomato ketchup and soya sauce and stir well. To this, add the shallow fried prawns and stir well.
• Make sure the seasoning is balances, otherwise add little sugar.
• Before serving garnish with some cashew nuts
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com