1. Remove the brown edges of the bread. Cut them into small pieces
2. In a frying pan, add some ghee and fry the bread pieces until they turn golden brown. Keep the fried pieces aside.
3. In the same ghee, fry some cashew nuts and raisins. keep them aside.
4. Grind elaichi into fine pieces and keep it aside.
5. Take a frying pan, pour one glass of water and one glass of milk, Bring it to boil. In this add 200 grams of sugar. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
6. Now take the fried bread pieces and add to the milk mixture. Keep stirring on low heat, allow the bread to become soft. Add elaichi, cashew nuts and raisins. serve hot with some vanilla ice cream. - Akhila kakarala