Everyone loves cupcakes! Cupcakes are extremely easy to make and are simply delicious. homemade cupcakes taste way better than the boxed cupcake mix. Instead of the classic vanilla or blueberry cupcakes, try something different for a change.
Semolina Coconut Cupcakes
- In a large mixing bowl, take 1 ½ cups of semolina, ½ cup of dried shredded coconut, ½ cup of all purpose flour, ½ tsp salt , 1 tsp baking powder and ¾ cup sugar. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Once the dry ingredients are mixed well, add 3 eggs, ½ cup oil, ½ cup yogurt and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Beat all the ingredients using an eggbeater. Once all the ingredients are well combined stop mixing.
- Take a cupcake tray and line cupcake liners or grease with some butter/ oil. Now pour the batter into the cupcake liners evenly. Lightly pat the tray until the batter is spread evenly.
- Place the cupcake tray in the oven and bake for about 20 - 25 minutes. After 20 minutes, check if the cupcakes are fully baked by inserting a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean then it is well cooked.
- Allow the cupcakes to rest completely. Decorate the cupcakes with vanilla frosting and pistachios. -Akhila and Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com