Are you fond of cheesecakes? This creamy and finger-licking baked cheesecake infused with strawberries is a perfect dessert for any occasion! Everyone loves eating a bowl of freshstrawberries, and in fact a freshly baked cheesecake adds an exciting touch.
Here’s how to prepare it at home:
- Beat icing sugar and cream cheese together till it becomes soft.
- Whisk together the yolk and the whole egg, add this to the cheese mixture.
- Next step is to add the fresh cream, vanilla essence, lemon juice, lemon zest and strawberries.
- Pour the mixture over a baked cookie crust.
- Bake for 110 minutes at 110 degree celsius.
- Cool the cheesecake and serve.
Pic Courtesy: Pixabay.com