1 ½ cup
1 ¼ cup
• Crush the digestive biscuits, to this add 3 tsp of strawberry puree, mix it well and pour it into a large dessert bowl. Refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
• In a large bowl, mix 1 ½ cup strawberry puree, a pinch of salt and 1 ¼ cup sugar powder. Keep this aside.
• In another vessel, double boil gelatine. Allow it to cool down, add this to the strawberry puree mixture. Mix all the ingredients well.
• To this mixture, add 1 cup whipped cream.
• Take serving cups, add a few cut strawberry pieces and a few pieces of digestive biscuits on top and add the strawberry mixture. Keep it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
• Serve it chilled.
Pic Courtsey: Pixabay.com