The creamy herb chicken will definitely become a favourite of all the meat-lovers. Why, you ask? Well, it’s easy to cook and absolutely delicious. The mix of herbs and cream create teasing taste and lingers around your taste buds for a long time.
- 2tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Beaten Chicken Breasts
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- Mixed Herbs (basil, oregano and thyme)
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour (Maida)
- 3 cups Milk
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 8-10 Basil Leaves
- Beat the chicken breasts till they become thin.
- Make a mixture of one tbsp oil, garlic, mixed herbs and half tbsp pepper.
- Apply the mixture to both sides of chicken and keep it aside for half an hour.
- Heat the skillet and add butter and put it on medium flame.
- Cook each side of chicken for 10 minutes and set aside.
- In the same skillet add butter, one tbsp mixed herbs, chopped basil leaves and chopped garlic. Cook till 3 minutes on low flame.
- Mix milk and all purpose flour to make a thick batter.
- Pour this mix in the skillet and mix well.
- Heat the sauce in low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, cover with lid and cook in low flame for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with jasmine or steamed rice.
Pic courtesy: Pexels.com