• In a bowl, take Marie biscuits and crush them into fine pieces. Add Sugar and butter. Using your fingers, mix all the ingredients well.
Note: Add the melted butter. You can even add granulated sugar.
• Now start off with the filling- Take a mixing bowl, whisk the cream cheese with vanilla extract. In another bowl, add Maida, sugar, eggs and cream. Mix all of these ingredients well. Transfer the cream cheese mixture into this.
• Take a pie pan and wet it. Wet the baking and cooking paper, place it in the pan. Pour the biscuit mixture and spread it evenly. Press it against the edges of the pie pan.
• Place the pie pan in the oven at 200 degree Celsius for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and pour the cream cheese + Maida mixture. Place it again back in the oven for about 30 minutes at 200 degree Celsius in a water bath.
• While the pie is baking. Prepare the cranberry sauce. In a heating pan, add some cranberries, sugar and some lemon juice. Keep stirring, remove from the flame when it becomes like a jam.
• Once the crust with the cream filling is ready, pour this cranberry sauce on top. Serve it immediately.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com