• Take a pan, heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil and add 1 tsp mustard seeds and let it splutter.
• Add 1 tsp onion, 4-5 garlic cloves, a piece of ginger, 2 green chillis, and few curry leaves. Sauté the onions till they turn golden brown. Add 2 tomatoes and sauté.
• Add 1 tsp of rock salt, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder and cumin powder. Mix all of these ingredients well.
• Add ½ cup water and mix well. Add 200 grams chicken. Close the lid and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
• Flip the chicken and let it cook for about 10 minutes. Reduce the flame to low and add 2 cups of coconut milk.
• Mix the curry gently and check for seasoning and add salt and mix again.
• Add a sprig of curry leaves and close the lid. Cook for 5 mins on low flame. Turn off the flame and its ready to serve.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com