Once you start loving churros, you just can’t get enough! But what does one do when they don’t have the time fry up a fresh batch of churros on daily basis. This is where white chocolate churros cookies come to the rescue. Everyone loves a white chocolate cookie, and let’s admit it, churros add an exciting touch to it. Here’s how to make it:
- Eggs (4 pieces)
- Pure vanilla extract
- Cinnamon powder
- Kosher salt
- Brown sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Salted Butter
- White chocolate chips
- Heat a saucepan in medium flame and melt butter and keep swirling in the pan till they become brown. Transfer this to a pan and let it cool for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, brown & granulated sugar one cup each, all-purpose flour, baking soda, vanilla extract, white chocolate cookies and eggs. Mix well and make a dough.
- Preheat the oven at 330 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Scoop medium sized cookie dough and roll it in sugar and cinnamon mix.
- Place it a baking sheet and bake it for 10-15 minutes.
- Let it cool down.