for pouring on top
• In a heating pan, take water, coconut milk, salt and sugar. Heat them on medium flame.
• Take a bowl, whisk cocoa powder with 4 tbsp of water. Now pour this paste into the coconut milk mixture and keep stirring.
• Place the agar agar in a bowl, add 1 tbsp water, keep stirring and pour the chocolate mixture.
• Now bring this mixture to a boiling temperature and allow it to boil for about 2 minutes.
• Pour the mixture into a mold, let it cool completely and let it rest for about 4 hours in the fridge.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com