read to know about the recipe for Chocolate Mousse
Cocoa Powder 8 spoons
Sugar 2 ½ cups
Milk 4 cups
Fresh Cream 2 cups
Salt a pinch
Dark chocolate 1 ½ cup
Corn flour 6 spoons
• First in a heating pan, take 4 cups of milk , add 2 ½ cups of sugar, 8 spoons of cocoa powder, 6 spoons of corn flour, a pinch of salt and 2 cups of fresh cream. Mix all the ingredients well.
• Once all the ingredients start blending well and the milk starts to thicken, add melted dark chocolate. Mix it well.
• Allow the mousse to boil on slow flame for about 5-7 minutes and let it cool.
• Now put the mousse in another container and refrigerate for about 8- 11 hours.
• And remove it from the refrigerator and before serving cold, dust some cocoa powder.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com