• Take eggs and sugar and beat them until it becomes fluffy and light.
• To the dry ingredients, add milk. Now add the coffee powder and water mixture and fold in.
• Finally, add vegetable oil in a thin stream. Bake the cake for about 40 minutes at 165 degree Celsius.
• To make the ganache, heat heavy cream along with some sugar and glucose.
• Pour it over the finely chopped chocolate pieces. Let it rest for 2-3 minutes then mix well.
• Lastly, add some butter to the chocolate pieces and mix well.
• Pour this tasty ganache on the chocolate cake and serve it hot.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com